Corporate Hotel Accountant If you are a Corporate Accountant with Hotel experience, please read on!
Location: Charolette, NC
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 depending on experience
What You Will Be Doing - Perform daily income audit balancing & reconciliation
- Count daily cash sales receipts deposited by all hotel cashiers, including checks received.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and complete daily General Cashier Report for submission.
- Determine and prepare cashier's daily change order requirements.
- Maintain and control petty cash fund. Issue house banks to cashiers. Control issuance and conduct monthly house bank audits.
- Account for own house fund by conducting physical count of cash, checks, petty cash vouchers, etc., for review by the Corporate Controller.
- Assist in processing vendors' invoices, travel agent commissions, and expenses reports, petty cash vouchers, and any other cash disbursements.
What You Need for this Position - 2+ years of Corporate Accounting experience
- Experience with Reconciliations, Income Audit Balancing, Month End Close, General Ledgers, Sales Receipts, Financial Statements, Income Audits
- Hotel / Hospitality experience
- Familiarity with the Uniform Systems of Accounts for the Lodging Industry preferred
What's In It for You - Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Health Club reimbursement
- Paid time off: Holidays, Vacation, Sick
- Awesome HOTEL DISCOUNT program!
So, if you are a Corporate Accountant with Hotel experience, please apply today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!