Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Oversees the coordination of all incoming equipment orders and equipment inventory.
- Oversees the coordination of materials and equipment requirements to ensure that necessary equipment is available on assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Oversees and supervises formwork pre-assembly based on engineering drawings.
- Supervises 10-to-20 person crew in the yard
- Ensures the yard has all necessary items on hand before a project starts to do preliminary make-up work by compiling and recording production data from orders taken and production specifications.
- Provides administrative support by maintaining files for all vendors, and equipment, produces month end reports, maintains employee safety files, yard inventory and office and yard supplies.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- An associate degree in Industrial Engineering Technology, Engineering Technology, Construction Technology or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of relevant equipment manufacturing or warehouse shipping and receiving experience.
- Excellent communication skills \u0026ndash; interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation.
- Proficient experience and command using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.