At Meta, Mission Control is the organization responsible for end-to-end workforce planning, management, and headcount allocations for all of Meta. In this role, our team helps the business proactively drive their priorities aligned to the strategies of our human resources, recruiting, and finance departments. Further, they manage the day-to-day operations of headcount management across Meta.We are looking for an experienced individual who will be responsible for improving headcount management processes and products, designing future-state solutions, implementing and developing operational strategies. The ideal candidate will question common assumptions, rethink existing processes and products, and see every challenge as an opportunity for improvement. This role supports process and product development on a global scale. The individual must have a proven track record in solving complex problems, and excellent communication, collaboration, and influence abilities across all levels of an organization.
Workforce Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Design workforce management and planning processes that scalability and efficiently enhance user (e.g., manager, org leader, workforce planner) experiences
- Conduct current-state assessment and recommend future-state business processes
- Develop, document, and measure end-to-end processes utilizing process improvement methodologies, tools, and techniques (i.e., Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen)
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business
- Effectively leverage data dashboards and metrics to inform prioritization processes and Product roadmaps
- Design and drive co-creative design thinking sessions to drive alignment and accelerate delivery
- Leverage industry best practices and develop end-to-end process improvement frameworks to increase the speed of delivery, scale, and adoption of solutions
- Educate and advise stakeholders on best practices for driving process improvement initiatives and how to leverage the tools and templates that have been developed
- Consult with process owners throughout the execution of process optimization projects providing guidance on methodologies, tools, and templates
- Develop and maintain an inventory of best-in-class tools and templates to accelerate the impact of process improvement projects and ensure consistent execution
- Build and maintain effective communication with project relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in a directly related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience with process improvement
- Experience working with multiple cross-functional partners
- Experience managing process improvement projects and cross functional teams
- Experience utilizing process optimization methodologies & tools
- Experience with workforce planning and/or management including headcount planning and allocation management
- Experience with Workday, Salesforce, and Workplace by Facebook functionality including tenant configuration, data loads, and maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Applications & Systems Development.
- Lean Six Sigma or certification in agile management
- Experience with finance, organizational effectiveness, and recruiting processes
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today-beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
This job has expired.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.