The Workforce Management Professional 2 applies and integrates advanced and predictive analysis, people metrics and reporting to develop strategic and operational insights for workforce decision-making (e.g., staffing, learning and development, talent management, diversity and human resource compliance). The Workforce Management Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Workforce Management Professional 2 assesses organizational staffing and identifies requirements and solutions to meet workforce objectives. Provides analysis of talent and staffing needs based on strategic planning at the enterprise level. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Five 5 years of Workforce Management experience preferred
- Drives strategy and innovation to improve WFM related user experience while effectively training and developing Scheduling team to meet customer expectations and needs
- Develop and maintain efficient staffing plans and schedule assignments in support of operational service performance deliverables, employee retention and fiscal directives
- Conduct analysis on impact to service level performance by managing the schedule optimization process to ensure optimal resource coverage
- Manage the administration of all preplanned offline activities
- Ensure schedule publication within established deadlines
- Provide ongoing analysis of available shift bid offerings, staffing requirements, schedule trades and time off allocations.
- Possess working knowledge of call center operational practices, procedures, systems and integration with a WFM solution system
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in Call Center Process or Project Management
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated (preferred) or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccinationor commit totesting protocolsOR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious,stateand remote-only work exemptions areavailable.Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.