Location: Plymouth, IN
Description: Our client is currently seeking a WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
Responsible for coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities on a daily basis. Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, the supervisor is responsible for supervising the receiving, warehousing and shipping of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product, and the picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity. Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted.
- Maintain records and necessary paperwork, and perform other duties as assigned. Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Investigate work problems, take necessary action to eliminate shipping delays, and recommend new procedures or equipment to facilitate operations, improve quality or reduce costs.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment. Participate in establishing work schedules. Ensure that schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
- Ensure optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation. Rotate product as appropriate.
- Explain company policies and regulations, maintain effective personnel relationships and recommend changes in employee status.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or 2-3 years of relevant experience
- 2-3 years in a manufacturing and/or warehousing environment
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com