Supervise the operations and responsibilities of the warehouse team and designated facility. Work with Operations leadership to make certain company and customer standards of service, quality, safety, and productivity are met.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Manage operational procedurestoincludetheincomingandoutgoing shipments, handletheorganizationofmerchandise, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Plan production schedules and resource allocation forcompletion of job assignmentswhilekeeping time and production records
- Track andsendreportsto designated plant personnel
- Track warehouse activitiesincluding sales, record control, and purchasing to ensure availability of products
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Work with machinery and material handling equipment
- Resolve employee issues and maintain open lines of communication with all levels of the organization
- Perform assigned projects asinstructed
- 2years warehouseor logisticsleadershipexperience
- Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Strong conflict management skills
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of40lbs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.