VNA Sales Manager
What starts with YOU, moves the world!
Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented VNA
Sales Manager (Remote).
What you will do:
- Timely contribute to the increase of Warehouse equipment sales via providing VNA pre-order expertise through utilization of VNA truck survey to create proposals.
- Increase in unit sales of VNA, improve the generation of quality proposals that result in VNA and tag along equipment sales.
- Analyze orders for technical accuracy/application. Support Application Engineering with special engineering design for customer applications and costing.
- Ensure customer receives machines that function correctly in their application by managing a system requiring customer and dealer sign off on specifications. Elimination of order errors.
- Provide training to sales personnel on VNA applications, specifications, competitive differences, etc. through organizing training programs for dealers, regions, etc.
- Virtual simulation or demo examples will be provided or modified on deals that require that level of support to prove a concept or convey an idea; thereby increasing market share and profitability. Participate in Academy training for the product including application recognition.
- Improve Yale and Hyster VNA product visibility in the Americans market by speaking at profession functions including Industry Association meetings, trade shows, customer visits, demos, etc.
- Increase unit sales as a result of increased visibility of the Yale and Hyster VNA product. Increased brand recognition.
- Create and lead a dealer based VNA specialist group ensuring the growth of expertise in the dealer community and ensuring field input into product and service decisions within Hyster-Yale Group and the Warehouse Solutions Group
- Working with the Warehouse Product Solutions group, Improved visibility by the PLSG on VNA product needs resulting in better future product offerings.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated leader that will have a positive impact on the sales team.
- Articulate and informative communicator that is comfortable speaking to large groups.
- Customer centric minded. Someone willing to go the extra mile to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Someone who is passionate about products and can influence others with their knowledge about lift trucks and similar products.
What you will need:
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field is preferred. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Required: 7+years of successful direct sales experience with a solid understanding of the material handling industry (this can include warehouse/distribution operational experience); 10 or more years of experience in lieu of degree.
Skills, Experience & Abilities
- Selling or training users of specialized warehouse equipment (i.e. VNA, low-level order pickers, etc.) to various applications. Part of the selling experience can include warehouse operations experience where VNA product is utilized.
- Understanding CAD layouts, critique drawings and provide customers with alternative solutions when found.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of order picking and product flow, fleet right sizing, slotting and competitive advantages of our product.
Who we are:
HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, markets, and services a complete range of application-tailored lift trucks, attachments and fuel cell solutions that are transforming the way the world moves materials. As a global leader in the Materials Handling industry, HYG have been building relationships with our customers, suppliers, dealers, and employees for over 90 years.
What we offer:
Hyster-Yale Group offers competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, hybrid work option, and opportunities for growth and development. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, employer-sponsored profit sharing and 401(k).
Full timeWork Hours
HYG US Greenville, NC (Headquarters)Address
1400 Sullivan DriveZip Code
YesRelocation Assistance Available
NoWe are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled