ECS is seeking a Video Conference/Desktop Tech III to work in our Albuquerque, NM office.
ECS is seeking a Video Conference/Desktop Support Technician III to support a major national laboratory in Albuquerque, NM!
- Provide support to customers on the classified and unclassified networks.
- Respond to service desk ticket requests by resolving or assisting in determining root cause of software, hardware & network issues, and engaging with system administrators.
- Work closely with a team of people to help design and improve the way we work and deliver IT service management to our mission partners.
- Manage user accounts and perform other IT administration needs.
- Provide functional and business process testing.
- Performing desktop support functions for customers on both the classified and unclassified networks in both a Windows and Linux environment.
- Work closely with other departments and a successful candidate will be able to work with both technical and non-technical team members.
- AA in Computer Science related field and 4 years related experience.
- In lieu of a degree, 3 additional years of relevant experience for a total of 7 years' experience may be substituted.
- U.S. Citizenship is required per contract.
- Have an active Department of Energy Q security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI for customer onsite support, with possibility of polygraph.
- End user support and setup of Videoconferences and Videoconference equipment.
- Secure Videoconference bridge and meeting setup support Secure Network Environments.
- Skills utilizing software diagnostic tools and the ability to conduct appropriate troubleshooting processes and conduct appropriate upgrades.
- Ability to understand the application and utilization of software packages, maintain accurate records.
- Ability to research, assemble, and evaluate information or data regarding industry practices or applicable regulatory changes and recommend sound, practical solutions to complex issues.
- Ability to define equipment requirements based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Ability to define technical standards and functionality tests, and to develop specifications, prototypes, or initial user guides.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with customers and vendors.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Install and troubleshoot IT resources including television, telecom and Audio Visual (A/V) equipment as well as establish, and manage user accounts, upgrade, and patch software/firmware.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Skype, and other Teleconferencing programs.
- Windows system administration experience.
- Familiar with VMware / Virtual Machine environment.
- Familiarity with Telephony troubleshooting and protocols.
- Familiarity of Classified Network Application Request System (CNARS) process.
- Prior working experience with Sandia infrastructure.
- Organized individual with self-drive to complete tasks.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3800+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
General Description of Benefits
This job has expired.