The Vice President or Senior Vice President , Servicing Finance is responsible to provide product cost analysis and tracking, planning, strategic and operational support to Servicing senior management with a focus on driving business growth, profitability and operational efficiency. This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer, utilize resources within a matrixed team work cross functionally across the Finance and Servicing organization to identify and realize opportunities to improve growth and profitability.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make recommendations to grow revenue and reduce cost utilizing data and analytics
- Benchmark cost structure against market
- Monitor actual performance to budget and provide early feedback on risks and opportunities
- Serve as direct Finance partner with Servicing senior leadership
- Utilize and work with matrixed team which includes FP&A, Cash Management and Accounti; leverage FP&A analytics capability
- Work with Servicing leadership to validate assumptions and identify changes in the business environment
- Identify and drive productivity improvements
- Develop and interpret financial metrics and measures that are key to Servicing leadership decision making
- Direct management reporting and dashboard design for optimal business decision making
- Interpret actual results vs variance to plan
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance
- CPA or MBA preferred with strong working knowledge of management accounting and applying to critical business segments
- Minimum 15 years of relevant progressive experience in finance
- Minimum of 8 years mortgage experience required with increasing levels of responsibility with deep experience in Servicing
- Minimum 8 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to partner with all levels of management to ensure effective implementation of time-sensitive initiatives and identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Must have a demonstrated and proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced deadline-driven and constantly changing environment
- A successful track record of developing strong relationships across a broad range of leadership functions allowing the person to effectively influence and effect change to drive and improve business performance.
- Ability to independently analyze, lead, and present complex financial information concisely, with clarity and with very limited guidance
- Ability to work with teams, especially across locations and time zones, in execution of projects and identification/ resolution of deficiencies or opportunities for improvement
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Project management skills including the ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications with an emphasis on Excel and Access.
- Integrity - always do the right thing
- Judgement - effectively deal with the gray
- Transparency - open and honest communication; early escalation; no hidden agendas
- Respect - treat others with dignity and be respectful
- Resiliency - tolerate dynamic conditions without undue frustration
- Pragmatic - stay calm, act with focus and purpose, even when facing challenge and uncertainty
- Passion - demonstrate positive excitement and conviction for what you do and needs to get done
- Ownership - take responsibility for everything in your organization even when it's not your fault
- Self-Motivation - personal drive to achieve, commitment to personal / organizational goals, initiative to act on opportunities and challenges, and optimism in the face of set-backs
- Hunger - willing to throw head, heart and hands into a job
- Humility - don't have to be the smartest person in the room, give credit to others, willing to do any job to help the organization or team succeed
- Desire to Win - super competitive, yet understand that the competition is outside the building
- Empathy - the ability to discern what someone else is thinking or feeling and then responding in some appropriate way
- Independent Thinker -analytical, the ability to make sense of things based on one's experiences and observations; not flustered by criticism or challenge and willing to stand for convictions
- Intellectual Curiosity - passion for continuous learning and understanding "why"
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career. Disclaimer:
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.