Facebook is seeking an experienced Vice President with proven success managing a team across large-scale, global advertisers in our Tech, Telco and Entertainment portfolio in the US. This leader must have experience transforming traditional partners/industries, strong expertise in navigating cross functional partnerships and the ability to manage a large, distributed team in a dynamic environment.
Ideal candidates will have a business development background as well as extensive experience selling marketing solutions across digital and traditional media. This is a full-time role and reports into our Vice President, Global Sales.
- Manage and sustain growth across Tech, Telco and Entertainment categories by exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop and manage a team of high-performing managers
- build and maintain a world-class, inclusive, high performing team, with a strong culture
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing, implementing and scaling opportunities for new strategies and approaches
- Work cross-functionally with key internal executives across Facebook Inc.
- 20+ years of marketing and sales experience.
- 10+ years of management experience.
- Proven record of leading a diverse team across geographical regions. Experience building high performing, inclusive teams with cultures.
- Strategic thinking: Experience setting strategic vision for the team, to contribute to the overall strategic vision for the larger organization.
- Hiring and staffing with a focus on diversity: Experience in identifying and hiring a diverse team - attracting, developing and retaining proven talent.
- Cross Group Collaboration: Experience working in a highly collaborative manner across a variety of business functions and geographies.
- C-Suite Relationships: Experience forging relationships with the c-suite and key stakeholders across large-scale, global companies.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.