We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Whether you are looking to make a change in your career or your life, Alteryx is a place where you will find the tools, benefits, and support to make it happen. Just like our technology delivers breakthroughs for our customers, working at Alteryx is a breakthrough for our employees.
Why do people love working at Alteryx? Here, you'll grow and develop the future; make a positive impact on people's lives; collaborate with enthusiastic and brilliant colleagues in a supportive environment; and will be taken care of so you can take care of the people close to you.
Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, the Controller will oversee domestic and international accounting for all areas, except revenue. The role is responsible for external reporting, technical accounting, foreign statutory reporting, cash management, cash forecasting, M&A diligence and integration.
The Controller will be a key business partner supporting the Company's international growth and expansion, development of new products, assessment of compensation plans and their accounting implications and lead the Company's cash planning and strategy. In this role you will promote alignment, collaboration and lead transformational initiatives that are key to the success of Alteryx. You will be required to navigate challenges and deliver ideation across multiple disciplines. We are seeking a detailed, motivated, solution-oriented individual that can work well with internal and external partners at all levels.
- Oversee the corporate accounting, external reporting and treasury functions, providing leadership to a global team of approximately 30 and growing.
- Lead accurate and timely monthly close and consolidation process, complying with all US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Drive the preparation of the Company's Form 10-Q, Form 10-K, disclosure committee and audit committee materials summarizing key accounting considerations for the period.
- Work closely with investor relations and FP&A to support quarterly earnings, including preparation of the earnings release, GAAP to non-GAAP reconciliation, and review of earnings scripts and Q&A documents.
- Ensure foreign statutory audits and related filings are completed timely and in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset within the team, assess processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and leverage existing technologies across the finance organization as well as identify new applications such as Robotics Process Automation ("RPA") that can continue to enhance and scale key business processes.
- Maintain an effective internal control environment.
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external audit teams.
- Lead the accounting effort for M&A diligence and integration, partner with the revenue team as needed to support these efforts.
- Partner cross functionally with relevant business teams to drive the Company's cash flow reporting forecast.
- Lead the Company's cash management and investment function.
- Collaborate with teams globally to ensure consistency in practice and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Regularly review team structure to ensure it can scale in a cost-effective manner with the business as it grows.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA active or inactive required.
- 15+ years of relevant work experience. Big 4 audit experience and technology, software/SaaS experience is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of finance processes and systems.
- Experience with Alteryx, Netsuite, Salesforce, and RPA tools a plus.
- Business partnering and excellent communication skills, including the ability to build senior level relationships and act as a trusted advisor amongst the leadership team.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.