Ventrac - Paint Line
$2,500 hiring bonus! $500 at 30 days, $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 180 days of employment!
- WILLING TO FULLY TRAIN!
- WORK MONDAY - FRIDAY ONLY
- EXCELLENT, AFFORDABLE BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, ETC.
- 401K RETIREMENT SAVINGS WITH COMPANY MATCHING FUNDS
1st shift, 3:30am - 2:15pm M-Th
This position involves working as a team in a fast paced environment to ensure quality powder coated parts. This person will hang metal product on an automated paint line and then inspect and pack parts at the conclusion of the process.Position Responsibilities:
- Hang metal product on overhead hooks in a specific way to ensure an even coat of paint will be distributed
- Remove painted metal parts from overhead system, package to prevent chips
- Weekly maintenance of the department including vacuuming and wiping down equipment
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- Must be able to lift at least 70 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk, reach overhead or stand for long periods of time
- Maintain high safety standards and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Candidates must be able to collaborate effectively with other team members to help meet department goals and objectives
- 2+ years of applicable work experience
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees .
This job has expired.