Join us as a Vendor Compliance Clerk to make an impact supporting world-class brands including our 7 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®. Our outstanding products elevate people's lives everywhere, every day.
What You'll Be Doing:
Retrieves all original documents to determine a disposition for claims being filed by customers. Accesses original documents, which other compliance associates of the company, HLP, are not able to access in order to determine a disposition of the claim or deduction.
Vendor Compliance Clerk Key Responsibilities:
Obtains original shipping documents to a specific customer. Obtains deduction information, such as checks paid and compliance violation notices. Reviews all documents and deduction information to determine its disposition. Coordinates with supervisor and managers to ensure accuracy. Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Consideration:
- High School diploma or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Typing WPM 35 words per minute
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of TMS applications.
- Excellent customer service skills, internally and externally.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- General knowledge of warehouse management systems and inventory control practice.
- Knowledge of weight breaks and different modes of transportation.
- Ability to help with process/logistics improvement efforts
- Ability to follow the safety rules and regulations as warranted by OSHA
- Ability to withstand warehouse settings (varying temperatures)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com
. You can also find us on LinkedIn
. Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000 #LI-DNP.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.