Itero Group is a Women-Owned Small Business focused on bringing simplicity to complex transformations. We empower clients in both the private and government sectors to become more optimized, digitally enabled, and data-driven organizations through our comprehensive business consulting and innovative delivery solutions.
Itero Group's dedicated team members are experienced thought leaders, tenacious workers, and creative thinkers. We hire people who are passionate about being catalysts for change - in our company, for our clients, and throughout our communities - and we empower people to express their ideas, create better practices, innovate better products, and become better professionals.
We have been named a Great Place to Work three years in a row, offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We are hiring a Low-Code Engineer.
The Low-code engineer will be responsible for developing applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client's unique requirements.
Briefly, a low-code role revolves around:
- Delivering enterprise applications with minimal traditional coding needed
- Working with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Researching and analyzing internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Building technology like a software engineer, but faster and smarter using productivity tools
Strong confidence in leading customer project engagements is essential, but it can be gained in time, too. Experience
If you are naturally drawn to technology and understanding it, if you're guided by a collaborative and communicative spirit in a dynamic software development environment, then you might be a match. But if we were to be more specific, ideally you already have:
- Minimum (2) years experience with:technical Support, specializing in software and problem diagnosis
- Leading and planning technical software implementation processes
- Working with customers to capture and define requirements
- Leading implementation activities
- Agile working practice, structured project management, and communication
- Ability to diagnose application issues and to decide what can be done with low-code instead of traditional coding (80/20 rule)
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application using drag and drop visual environment
- Familiarity with pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Basic SQL, HTML, Microsoft power, and general Web 2.0 techniques experience
For more complex applications, experience with front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize) would be useful; Soft Skills
- Productivity and performance focus
- Problem-solving skills and solution-oriented attitude
- Cross-functional teams clear communication
- Client-oriented and a collaborative spirit
- Proactive attitude in automating processes as much as possible;
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market (especially in the low-code field)
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Capture and clearly articulate requirements: work closely with end clients in order to prioritize different working items
- Establish implementation capabilities and limitations, performance requirements and interfaces for the end-user solution
- Deliver efficient solutions using low-code: analyze clients business, systems, and workflow processes and come up with solutions that meet customer's needs
- Carry out solution testing: ensure efficient on-boarding processes for new clients; carry out root-cause analysis to develop logical conclusions and suggest alternative configurations
- Overall ownership of solution implementation: be in charge of assigned customer projects, ensuring timely and efficient communication and solutions are delivered to plan
- Coordinate and execute testing, in concert with customers to ensure successful implementation.
If you are looking for a role where you will lead with integrity, create and innovate, inspire excellence, be a respected member of the team, drive results and have fun, we look forward to connecting with you!
Itero Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
This job has expired.