What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart is hiring Landscape Technicians!
You will make an impact as a Landscape Technician by keeping landscapes attractive, clean, and well maintained. This includes moving lawns, pruning, and fertilizing shrubs, lawns, bushes, trees, and flowers. You must love working outdoors in different types of weather and enjoy physical labor.
What you'll do:
You'll sweep us off our feet if you...
- Landscaping! Which will include mowing, trimming, and pruning year round
- Perform grounds maintenance on the parking lot, exterior building, and surrounding ground areas to provide a clean environment
- Be part of a team of associates responsible for all aspects of the landscaping and exterior cleaning/ground maintenance
- Adhere to the highest standards of safety, security, and integrity ensuring compliance with corporate policies as well as local, federal, and state requirements
- Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication
- Have experience in landscaping, agriculture, general maintenance, or retail
- Will drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments
- Can adapt to changing and competing demands using solid judgment to identify priorities
- Believe in Servant Leadership and can work as a team to achieve goals
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical Certification or 2 years' experience in Mechanical Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, or Construction and/or related fieldPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Associates Degree or similar certification in Engineering, Maintenance, Construction Management, or related field, Certified Facilities Manager (CFM), Third-party management experience
Project Management - Project Management Professional - CertificationPrimary Location...
12800 PINES BLVD, PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33027-1708, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.Frequently asked questions
This job has expired.
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+