What you'll do at
What you'll do...
We are hiring for multiple shifts for the Patient Care Coordinator position in our Specialty Pharmacy department in Orlando, Florida. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
We have multiple shifts for the Patient Care Coordinator:
Job Duties include:
Full time 2nd shift - Must be available to work between the hours of 12pm - 9pm; Monday through Friday with a rotating shift for our Saturday shift (hours of operation are 9am - 3pm)
Part-time 1st Shift - Must be available to work between the hours of 8am - 5pm; Monday through Saturday
Part-time 2nd Shift - Must be available to work between the hours of 12pm - 9pm; Monday through Saturday
- Sets up pharmacy shipments by verifying patient information and prescription for delivery
- Verifying and inputting method of payment
- Using Walmart systems to process patient information and delivery carrier and method
- Logging calls and customer information (for example, name, date of birth, address, method of payment, notate call information, how to ship order).
- Provides customer service to pharmacy patients by responding to customer calls and emails
- Using Walmart systems, training, and manual to resolve customer and associate inquiries
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient health information
- Processing and submitting call requests (for example, refills, transfers, payments, new prescription requests, pricing requests)
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies for customers' orders; and researching customers billing issues.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year experience in Customer Service
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:1 year experience in customer service.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Microsoft OfficePrimary Location...
2354 COMMERCE PARK DR, ORLANDO, FL 32819-8601, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.Frequently asked questions
This job has expired.
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+