The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric Company, is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of brazing, soldering, heating, cutting and welding equipment, as well as brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables.
Req. ID: 22160
Harris Products Group - Mason, OH, 45040
Hours: 2nd Shift, 2 pm - 10 pm M-F
PURPOSE: This role is responsible for running the tube packing machines in a safe and efficient way maximizing production.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Uses all safety equipment on machinery as well as personal protective equipment properly.
- Uses appropriate measurement equipment to confirm product characteristics.
- Operates material handling and label making equipment.
- Fills out daily production reports detailing work activity and any other paperwork required per procedures.
- Uses hand tools to set up and adjust equipment.
- Versatility to move between multiple operations.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct process problems.
- Machine Operator experience is preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Flexibility to work overtime if needed
- Able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time and regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Able to understand manufacturing processes
- Must be computer literate
- Operate material handling equipment
Comprehensive and competitive compensation plus performance-based bonus opportunity and benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k savings, and more. Tobacco and Drug-Free Workplace.
The Harris Products Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit www.harrisproductsgroup.com to learn more.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
J.W. Harris Co, Inc. (US20) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Machinist, Welding, Packing, Industrial, Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
This job has expired.