Job ID: 293159
Pennsy Supply is a CRH company. CRH is the leading vertically integrated supplier of asphalt, aggregates, cement, ready-mix concrete, and paving and construction services in North America. Our 24,100 employees at 1,300 operating locations provide our customers with top-quality, innovative products and services.
Tri-Axle Dump Truck Driver
Are you a CDL licensed driver? Do you have experience safely operating a tri-axle dump truck on and off public roads? Do you want to be home nights? Pennsy Supply might have just the "seat" for you. Apply today for a position as a Tri-Axle Dump Truck Driver.
Job Description Summary
- Adhere to and follow all safety rules and regulations of MSHA/OSHA/DOT and Pennsy Supply, Inc.
- Conduct daily safety assignments (area inspections, pre-shifts, JSA's, TRACK, etc.).
- Deliver aggregates and blacktop materials to customers, pavers, shoulder machines and stone boxes and construction sites.
- Responsible for unsynchronized transmission operation.
- Communicate with dispatchers using 2-way radios and verbal communication with customers and internal personnel.
- Ability to read a map to navigate around the Northeastern PA area.
- Must be able to complete log books, vehicle inspection and site condition reports, both manually and electronically.
- Responsible for cleaning bed of truck from debris and keep rest of truck clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid CDL, a clean MVR, and must pass a DOT physical.
- Must submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Knowledge of DOT and CDL regulations.
- Able to work various times during day, night or weekend hours, at various locations.
About Pennsy Supply
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 Years of previous experience preferred.
Pennsy Supply operated in Pennsylvania as a family run business producing asphalt and aggregates as well as providing construction services until joining the CRH family in 1993. With being a part of the CRH family they are now a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form CRH. CRH is the number one asphalt producer, the third-largest aggregates producer, and one of the top 5 ready mixed concrete producers in the Unites States. EOE / M / F / Vet / Disability What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pennsy Supply is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Philadelphia Nearest Secondary Market:
Harrisburg Job Segment:
This job has expired.