At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The Training Manager in Franklin WI will be a key stakeholder for a new 340,000 square foot conversion facility that is slated to open in 2023 and will play an integral part of Saputo's strategy to optimize its cheese network in North America. Saputo has a strong history in Wisconsin and are proud to be expanding our footprint in this area.
This Manager leads On-the-Job Training for the plant with responsibility for developing the learning and development plan for the plant, including the budgeting of training hours and oversight and maintenance of training software and related materials through our Alchemy system and other training related tools. The person in this role will write training instructions that align to company standards, coordinate, and lead employee training sessions while leading a continuous improvement mindset to ensure applicable employees stay current on processes, procedures, standards, policies, and training for assigned job.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You Have The Following Experiences, Skills, and Qualifications
- Adopt technical and operations-based training content in written, diagram and digital formats
- Update standard operating procedures (SOP's).
- Develop, maintain, and communicate training calendar for all required training.
- Maintain active training matrix, assigned training, progression, and completion.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, including any audiovisual equipment.
- Validate, document and track trainee training progress with department leaders to include SAP, OJT, classroom, webinar, SOP instruction, etc.
- Provide constructive & timely feedback directly to trainees & trainers.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Maintain accurate training records and regularly create and distribute progress reports to departments, plant and management.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures, as well as operational training /certification programs are administered in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the processes established for intellectual knowledge transfer, including the established on-boarding program, are followed in assigned areas.
- Provide input to the annual Learning and Development plan for the plant, including budgeting of labor hours and monitoring the learning and development budget for assigned areas.
- Share best practices in processes and efficiencies.
- Participate in employee relations activities and other company committees.
- Comply with the Code of Ethics and actively apply the Saputo Values.
- All other duties as assigned.
We Support and Care For Our Employees By Providing Them With...
- at least five (5) years of experience in a training role within a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food production industry.
- a bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business, Education, or another related discipline.
- Demonstrate strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Develop positive working relationships at all levels.
- Are dependable, self-motivated and team oriented with the ability to also work independently.
- Have strong persuasive leadership skills and can influence others towards a common goal.
- Are detail-orientated, organized, and demonstrate good time management skills.
- can work with tight deadlines in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment.
- can work a flexible work schedule in line with business needs.
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office, having knowledge of Alchemy is a plus.
- Development opportunities that enhance their career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help them care for their families
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.