Hanes is America's No. 1 apparel brand, found in 8 out of 10 households, and is sold internationally including in Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Philippines. Hanes gave birth to the great American T-shirt. Other products include men's underwear, kids' underwear, bras, panties, socks, T-shirts, fleece and sheer hosiery. Innovations include Tagless, Comfortblend, X-Temp, Fresh IQ, and ComfortFlex Fit.
Our warehouse is CLIMATE CONTROLLED...Cooled in the summer and heated in the winter!!!!
Rate of Pay: 17.27
Weekend Differential: Extra $2 Per Hour
- Administer and maintain incentive, hourly and non-exempt training and retraining programs to ensure desired training results, including: installing new training methods and techniques; monitoring progress of training programs to ensure successful completion of training objectives; keeping plant management informed of trainee performance; training and advising instructors; coordinating the daily activities of instructors.
- Work through instructors to ensure the attainment of desired training success ratios through effective use of training concepts, methods, guidelines and instructors.
- Audit and correct operator methods deviations resulting in low performance or poor quality. Assist in the evaluation and correction of methods related to medical complaints.
- Conduct method certification programs in select jobs.
- Assist Industrial Engineering Dept in developing / revising proper methods for all incentive and hourly jobs.
- Coordinate New Hire Orientation.
- Provide feedback to Training Supervisor, Dept. Manager and HR Manager as needed.
- Provide assistance to Safety / Industrial Truck Coordinator as needed.
- Provide assistance to Training Supervisor on special projects (training as well as non-training related) as needed.
- Maintain all paperwork relating to training.
- Coordinate plant training efforts with outside agencies and vendors providing contract training. Coordinate training reimbursement with government agencies.
- Coordinate, produce and provide training and testing for all employees directed by management team.
- Conduct special subject workshop training for employees per plant management's request.
- Provide weekly status of trainee performance in all training programs.
- Prepare and update training materials and manuals as needed.
- Provide backup assistance as needed to the Safety / Industrial Truck Coordinator.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervision.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidate must possess PC skills, Methods IE or supervisor or industry instructing background.
- Must have transportation between the two Kings Mountain Facilities.
- History of good attendance, of producing good quality work and safe working behavior
- Able to work on all three shifts when given proper notice.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills with the ability to train and speak in front of large groups.
- Prefer candidate with experience as a production employee in any distribution center production department.
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: