Supports the training and operational excellence activities throughout the plant including technical job training, training material development and supporting the onboarding of new employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Check in with new employees daily to ensure training is effective and employees are happy.
* Provide on-the-job training for employees in areas of the plant where new employees start.
* Develop training support materials such as One Point Lessons, Training Roadmaps, SOP's and/or Training checklists.
* Work with key business partners to identify, develop and deliver training solutions to ensure employees have the knowledge and skills to stay current with process improvements.
* Drive and report upon training compliance metrics.
* Coordinate and communicate training events and activities plant-wide.
* Support HR with New Employee Orientation training and create training welcome packets.
* Build and maintain Cross Training Matrix Boards for departments to show who in the department is certified/training to perform which jobs.
* Perform production level roles from time to time to ensure processes align with training documentation and conduct process audits as needed.
* Support Kaizen and Six Sigma events as a resource if training materials are required. Consistently deliver the best in customer service. As an employee, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors and other employees.
* Champion AWC's mission, vision and values; comply with the policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conduct set forth by the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled