A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Trainer is responsible for conducting training of cGMP processes (technical and non-technical) as required to support the Manufacturing team. This position will also support compliance to cGMP manufacturing operations and quality policies.
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The employee may frequently be required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and/or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The employee must be able to work off-shifts and additional hours as required.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chemistry or similar science and 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment or HS Diploma or GED and 7+ years' work experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience with cGMP/GDP concepts
- 3+ years of experience working with computers and software (MS Office)
- 2+ years of experience supporting and defining training programs
- 2+ years of experience communicating with internal and external customers
- 3+ years of experience working with multi-department functional teams
- Experience with Biotech process / equipment (Bioreactors, filtration skids...)
- Experience in Manufacturing technical training
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience creating training materials, visual aids, and PowerPoint presentations
- Working knowledge of cell culturing and purification processes
- Support tracking of KPIs in the area of Training and Compliance for MFG
- Experience maintaining compliance to GMP quality system requirement as they pertain to training documentatio
RSRMSWhat we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 216216
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time