JOB SUMMARY: The Tire and Lube Technician is responsible for tire installations, tire repairs, oil changes and filter inspections/replacements. This position provides you the opportunity to build a promising career in the tire and automotive service industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Do the right thing when interacting between employees and/or customers by communicating and representing one's self and Belle Tire in a professional manner
* Demonstrates a dedication of high quality service to internal and external customers
* Explain diagnosis and needed recommendations to assist sales staff and or customer.
* Collect and document vehicle information including: VIN#, mileage, license plate #, and any noticeable damage
* Drive customer vehicles into shop and safely lift onto hoist
* Conduct tire maintenance including repairs, mounting, torqueing lug nuts, and rotations
* Resetting Tire Pressure Sensors
* Perform oil, lube and filter changes
* Inspection of air filter, cabin filter, fluid inspection and or replacements
* Calibrate shop equipment and maintain calibration records
* Maintain hoist equipment and maintain equipment records
* Follow Belle Tire safety methods and policies
* Set the tone every single day by being ready to start work by scheduled time
* General shop maintenance and cleaning tasks in areas as assigned
* Other duties as assigned by store management
* 18 years of age
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to read and write English
* Previous Tire Technician experience (minimum 6 months)
* High School Diploma/GED or vocational school certification is a plus
* The ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
* The ability to safely lift of up to 75 pounds to chest level
* Bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching, grabbing, reaching and any other activity normally associated with a Tire Technician position and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
* Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements
Belle Tire is an equal opportunity employer. At Belle Tire we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!