Koniag Data Solutions, a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced Tier 2 Field Support Engineer with a Public Trust Clearance to support KDS and our government customer in Ann Harbor, Michigan.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Required Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- The candidate shall lead the team of Desktop Support technicians to resolve onsite and remote tickets in accordance with the Service Level Agreements (SLA) These services include, but are not limited to:
- Desktop troubleshooting, installing software and Hardware from network images, vendor sites, and DFS paths.
- Support the current Windows operating system as implemented; Support Mac; Support IOS and Android mobile devices; troubleshoot network and standalone printer issues.
- Resolve routine problems for a wide variety of applications, operating systems, and equipment such as installation, configuration, optimization, upgrading, troubleshooting, and maintenance of customer hardware and software components.
- Provide technical assistance and solutions to customers as well as other IT staff or contractors.
- Collect specific and detailed information from reference sources, software utilities, or customers.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of networks, web pages, workstations, computers, and mobile devices under direction of more senior IT staff.
- Perform all network support services that will disrupt user support or services (e.g., installations, upgrades, maintenance, or troubleshooting) after Service Desk support hours.
- Create IT Training sessions, presentations, documentation, and instructions to share with other IT support teams upon approval.
- Communicate and coordinate IT support activities between the National and local offices.
- Asset management including wiping, excessing equipment, and tracking, before property review.
- Resolve tickets within SLA timeframes.
- Utilize approved remote support tools to provide remote customer support Utilize the Help Desk ticketing system to document all work, progress, and resolutions.
- Supply continual status updates within the Remedy ticket worklogs, follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction before closing each ticket, and ensure tickets are closed promptly when issues are resolved.
- Supplement its existing processes if necessary, utilizing Remedy help desk ticket system to collect, manage, estimate, prioritize, release, and close out work activities associated with performance of work under this task order. When the service provider receives inbound requests, they shall document all required customer and description information in the ticket system.
- Work on all tickets based on established priority level assigned.
Working Environment & Conditions
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years of experience
- HDI Desktop Support Technician, MS: Configuring Windows Devices, CompTIA A+ CE
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit www.koniag-gs.com EOE Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352 #LI-NP1
This job has expired.