ECS is seeking a Tester to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
Support Dashboard Development for the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program. CDM is a dynamic approach to fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. Congress established the CDM program to provide adequate, risk-based, and cost-effective cybersecurity. ECS is looking for candidates to aid in the development and testing of dashboard solutions to visualize cyber security related data: Hardware Assets, Software, Vulnerabilities, Configuration, Users, Incidents, NIST 800-53 Control Compliance, Risk Scores, etc.
TECS is looking for candidates to aid in the development and testing of dashboard solutions to visualize cyber security related data. This position will work as a tester on a team of 4 testers, across 2 scrum teams comprised of roughly 14 people. In addition to a test lead, 2 automation test engineers and a manual tester, this individual will be primarily responsible for preparing and executing manual test procedures, as well as defining and executing a strategy for performance testing.
This position will be responsible for ensuring quality of software releases through formulation of test strategies/plans and development and execution of automated tests using tools such as SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber/Java, Jmeter, Elastic's Java Testing Framework, and JAWS/Dragon Naturally Speaking. Testing work will include a mix of automated and manual testing covering security, unit, functional, performance, and 508 compliance testing. The position will focus on increasing automated test coverage of the platform, requirements coverage, and automated traceability and reporting. The candidate will work closely with Configuration Management Analysts and DevOps Engineers to automate build/test/deploy processes from Dev->Test->Staging. The successful candidate will bring experience automating and running tests in an agile environment and working with customers to validate that the solution meets requirements.
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- Experience prescribing and managing testing resources (people, processes and tools) to effectively delivery upon contract requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, effective interpersonal skills, strong organization skills, problem solving ability, attention to detail, and strong work ethic that is proactive and self-motivated.
- Must consistently seek to improve quality and efficiency.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in formulating test plans and strategies, including documentation of techniques and communication to internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Advanced level knowledge of automated testing tools and techniques.
- Advanced skill in authoring automated functional test scripts against a web-based UI and API using Selenium and Cucumber or similar testing tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile processes and release cycles.
- Advanced knowledge of requirements management in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Extensive experience using Jira to track progress
- Experience with load testing, performance testing, and/or API Testing
- Experience using Confluence to manage documentation
- Advanced knowledge of one or many areas related to cyber security including: governance and risk management, compliance, business continuity and disaster recovery, encryption, software development security, access control, network security / secure architecture, and security operations.
- Advanced knowledge of AWS services and infrastructure management.
- SAFe Certification
- Experience establishing or working with a CI/CD pipeline.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.