Establish and direct all sales functions for Power System Group products and services within a geographical territory. Maintain, develop and manage relationships in order to maximize sales on key accounts.
- Sales - Develop and implement sales strategies and supporting tactics including sales channel management for assigned accounts to achieve Power System Group's (PSG) specified revenue, volume and profitability objectives. Pro-actively assess customer's business needs; independently or in conjunction with the Regional Sales Vice President, apply technical knowledge and expertise to identify the best solutions and alternatives to meet said needs.
- Relationship Management - Establish and maintain PSG's relationship with a customer or group of customers within an assigned geographic territory. Develop long-term relationships with key customer stakeholders. Act as the interface between the customer and all relevant internal divisions including sales, production, service and support to ensure timely and successful delivery and operation of all products and solutions. Maintain excellent working relationships while furthering the goals and positive professional image of the Company with all customers, vendors and MEPPI divisions.
- Research, Planning and Forecasting - Develop timely and accurate forecasts (volume and revenue) for assigned accounts, continuously monitor performance and recommend adjustments to forecasts as necessary. Analyze market statistics, trends and customer and competitor actions to determine impact on PSG plans and ability to meet objectives. Suggest recommendations for improvement or change in policy, product and/or procedures to the Regional Sales Vice President.
- Personnel Management - Manage, coordinate and evaluate activities of PSG independent sales representative organizations within assigned territory and discusses issues or suggested actions with Regional Sales Vice President.
- Maintain technical competency and remain current in changes in the industry.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, plus a minimum 5 years professional work experience including selling products or services and experience in electric utility industry, or equivalent education through obtainment of an advanced degree and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships and executing across all functions and levels of an organization
- Well developed analytical, negotiation, customer service and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, a commitment to quality, results driven and customer focused
- Strong team-orientation and individual presence
- Developed computer skills, with emphasis on MS Office products