Job Location: Seattle, WA (Must reside or be willing to commute to north Seattle, WA )
Flexible Schedules Available
The Territory Sales Lead (TSL) ensures flawless execution of store level sales and promotion plans with customer retailers in assigned territory. The territory consists of high-volume food chain grocers and mass merchandiser customers. The TSL masters retail execution plans by driving incremental sales, implementing, and maintaining best-in-class promotional and merchandising strategies, and ensuring 100% distribution on authorized Hershey items across all classes of trade. A successful TSL will be driven, entrepreneurial, influential, and planful.
Consultative Business Partnering
Customer Relationship Development and Management:
Achieve all merchandising objectives executing customer specific promotional plans to the sales floor using forward selling. Partnership at store level is critical for TSL's to effectively build, maintain and execute product on the sales floor, in addition to merchandising and maintaining permanent secondary displays and other display vehicles
Complete and submit reports of daily and weekly activities, expenses, competitive activity, account changes, promotions and all administrative functions within assigned territory using company approved methods and technology
Strategy Development & Process Improvement
Develop and recommend strategies aimed to improve the overall effectiveness of the territory, district and/or area business activities. As requested, drive advocate partnerships within the assigned category.
*This is a non-exhaustive list of duties, as some TSLs may perform additional or different duties depending on a variety of factors. Moreover, different TSLs may devote more or less time to any given responsibility.
This role offers flexible work schedules based on personal needs, territory needs and being present in stores when KDMs are available. Your workday should overlap the core hours of 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, unless otherwise required by business needs.
Education and Experience:
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform essential duties/responsibilities, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
* Must have a valid US state issued driver's license
* Must reside or be willing to commute within territory boundaries
* Must be able to drive to make multiple sales calls on a daily basis
* Must be able to lift 10-40 lbs. on a regular basis with or without reasonable accommodations
* Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop down and demonstrate manual dexterity on a frequent basis with or without reasonable accommodations
* Occasionally climb ladders
* Occasionally use equipment such as crushing balers, handheld electric trucks
* Must be able to use tablet and other wireless technology; some roles will require an intermediate level of computer skills with the Microsoft Office products
* Must have daily access to wireless internet
* Must have flexibility and adaptability to changes in territory coverage
* Occasional weekend work may be required during peak seasons and select territories may require occasional overnight stays.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!