Regeneron Pharmaceutical's Analytical Chemistry group, located at Tarrytown, NY is seeking a highly motivated and collaborative individual to join our group. In this role you will join a fast-paced state of the art mass spectrometry group that values quality, efficiency, and teamwork to support characterization of therapeutic protein drug development .
A Typical Day In the Role Might Look Like:
This Role Might Be For You If:
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of sample inventory for the group including: aliquoting, distribution, organization and tracking in laboratory information management system (LIMS) electronic laboratory notebook (ELN).
- Conduct routine analytical experiments on therapeutic protein characterization utilizing LC-MS techniques. Analyze mass spectrometry data to elucidate the quality attributes of therapeutic protein candidates and/or products.
- Document experiments, results and findings in electronic laboratory notebooks; present work at the group and project meetings; participate in the writing of technical reports, SOPs, and analytical method protocols, etc.
- Participate in the general lab and instrument maintenance.
- Ability to critically analyze and troubleshoot scientific problems.
- Good scientific initiative and ability to multi-task, prioritize work and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently but also within a collaborative team environment and have flexibility to work on changing priorities.
This role requires a B.S. degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or related fields with 0-3 years of relevant laboratory experience in related field. Candidates must be aware of time management and be highly organized. Knowledge and hand-on experience in sample handling for LC and MS-based protein, peptide and PTM analysis is a plus. Ability to learn new technologies and skills and ability to work in a team environment preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.