Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality suggest using our boiler plate description language: arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where we don't use this phrase of marketing ourselves - we use our purpose statement: " we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 20912
PURPOSE: Identify, analyze, and report defects and their potential causes by performing part inspections, diagnosing machine test failures (Machines) or PC Board rejections (Electronics), and performing audits. Reports to Quality Assurance Group Leader.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Promote an atmosphere of continuous process and employee improvement.
- Support or drive Continuous Improvement activities.
- Enforce quality standards in all facets of the assigned areas.
- Assist with the evaluation, proper identification, and disposition of all non-conforming items and materials.
- Follow all significant product, document and process changes which affect quality.
- Work with the departmental supervision in developing and maintaining a trained work force.
- Support Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing, and Research and Development in the Design, Introduction, Inspection and Maintenance of new and existing equipment.
- Define, troubleshoot and assist in measurement and resolution of daily production quality problems.
- Maintain inspection and test performance metrics and/or quality records.
- Take active role in analysis of yield opportunities.
- Identify and tag all non-conforming items discovered.
- Assist in quality training and performance feedback of production personnel to production supervision.
- Perform employee, work center, and piece check audits, as required.
- Initiate CAPA Determinations.
- Report safety near misses and incidents whenever applicable.
- Assist in the diagnosis and repair of machines (Machines) or PC Boards (Electronics) tagged as non-conforming.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Vocational Training and 5+ years experience required; or GED with 7+ years in related field. (but does not require a university degree).
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally on the shop floor on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated computer skills in MS Office and Windows operating system.
- Ability to develop and maintain records and to follow projects through to conclusion.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of manufacturing engineering and quality standards.
- Ability to use measurement and inspection tools such as Calipers, Micrometers, Pins, Gauges, Protractor, and Scale.
- Ability to use digital multi-meter (DMM) to make electrical measurements.
- Skilled in equipment and/or electronics troubleshooting is desirable.
- Capable of frequent standing and walking and lifting up to 60 lbs
- Must have excellent attendance, safety and work record
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
Lincoln Electric is a $3B publicly traded company (NASDAQ:LECO) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 55 manufacturing locations in 18 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department. Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Quality Assurance/Control Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Machinist, Welding, Technician, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.