A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Technology Transfer Specialist at MilliporeSigma is responsible for aspects of technical transfer and scale up in GMP manufacturing. The position's primary function is creation and management of master batch records. This position generates and maintains master batch records in accordance with site policy and cGMP requirements. Technology Transfer Specialists will work collaboratively with Technology Transfer Scientists to generate and maintain master batch records based upon current preferred procedures, process flow diagrams, technical project knowledge, and client input. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Drafting master batch records based upon established processes or process flow diagrams
- Participating in batch record review discussions
- Supporting timely review of batch record workflows within an EDMS by relevant departments and clients
- Completing updates to master batch records based upon process safety, new process knowledge, process deviations, industry best practices, and/or client input.
- Supporting updates and process improvements to the master batch record process
- Providing support for master batch record related comments and inquiries from internal and external project meetings
- Incorporation of established data integrity and technology advancements into production documents
1st shift Who Are You:
- HSED or GED with 2+ years of experience in cGMP regulated environment
What we offer:
- B.S./ M.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, related degree or equivalent industry experience
- Technical writing proficiency
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus through the day
- Thorough understanding of MS office suite with a strong focus on MS Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- High sense of urgency
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 220070
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time