A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the company as a Technical Specialist in the Field Technology Management team. Based on a strong understanding of current and anticipating future customer, market and regulatory needs, the Technical Specialist position located in the US is responsible for providing scientific excellence for the US customers in the biologics market. The candidate will target large pharma and champion general scientific support for cell and gene therapy applications and it would be an advantage to have a working knowledge of manufacturing principles.
Who you are:
- Educated to Ph.D. level (Life Sciences or a relevant scientific field) or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in biologics manufacturing
- Prior experience of working in a Research and development, Quality Control or manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of quality management systems
- Experience within a regulated environment and ability to interact effectively with regulatory agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
What we offer:
- Strong interpersonal experience with a demonstrated ability to lead and influence teams and individuals
- Ability to effectively communicate and build working relationships with internal teams/customer
- Willingness to travel 30 to 50% of the time. Some international travel required.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214439
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time