Job ID: 2111941
Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-08-16
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
The Sponsor front office is looking for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support and drive innovation at the Division level. The individual will work with the Division leadership, as well as Branch staff and contractors on current programs to find efficiencies by utilizing a more technical approach to solving problems. The SME shall be able to use technical experience to find innovative was of solving the Division’s most difficult problems. The SME shall work across functional boundaries to discuss topics of interest with the Sponsor’s Technical Center and work toward predicting what future challenges will require solutions now.
- Top Secret / SCI with Poly
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years’ experience in systems analysis
- Experience with mobile technology and device forensics, cellular/mobile networks, and related testing
- Proven experience writing and communicating complex technical subjects to non-technical audiences
- Experience with the IC, government systems, policies, processes, and security requirements
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.