The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric Company, is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of brazing, soldering, heating, cutting and welding equipment, as well as brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables.
Req. ID: 22208
PURPOSE: The Technical Sales Trainee position is a great entry point into a career in sales, sales management, product management, and marketing. The fundamentals you will learn as a Trainee on customer interaction, problem solving and solution selling will put you in position to excel in your sales career.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Participate in a 4-month comprehensive sales training program at our Mason, Ohio facility.
- Develop a strong knowledge of all Harris equipment, consumables, accessories, etc.. Learn to apply these products to the appropriate application.
- Participate in various soft skills training, such as public speaking, written communication skills, selling skills, presentation skills, time management, negotiation, etc.
- Assist with product demonstrations, training and other sales specific assignments.
- Travel to various trade shows and end user events to assist and apply your knowledge.
- Participating in training in the field.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or other related degree
- Basic knowledge of sales and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be highly motivated and self-confident
- Saturday and some evening work may be required
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Desire to work in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis
Comprehensive and competitive compensation plus performance-based bonus opportunity and benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k savings, and more. Tobacco and Drug-Free Workplace.
The Harris Products Group is an Equal Opportunity EmployerVisit www.harrisproductsgroup.com to learn more.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Salary Full-Time Function:
J.W. Harris Co, Inc. (US20) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
This job has expired.