We're hiring a Technical Program Manager to join the Central Integrity team. The team's charter is to reduce negative experiences from malicious actors across the Facebook family of apps. The team is responsible for building review and analysis tools, detection and enforcement technology, as well as supporting their operations. We cover enforcement of broad set of policy violating content and behaviors including fake accounts, spam, objectionable content, child safety and many others. The team leverages a wide range of technologies including extensive use of machine learning, anomaly detection, functional programming and rules based systems. We are a looking for Technical Program Managers to help drive cross team metrics development and cross problem metrics consistency. This role will own the overall quality of label-based measurement. The ideal candidate for this role would be someone with prior TPM experience in the areas of Integrity, Risk, Trust & Safety. They will also have experience managing a large set of cross-functional teams in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Creating a metrics across multiple product teams where tracking and communicating the impact of metric coverage and protocol changes so that internal drivers of metric movements are understood.
- Understanding and improving the interpretation of the metric, e.g. tracking and communicating the impact of metric.
- Ensuring and improving the correctness of the metric in terms of expanding coverage and computation are sound.
- Improving the scalability of measurement in terms of driving more automation of the above processes as well as standardization of metric definitions and measurement principles.
- Develop technical strategy and plans for highly ambiguous programs and present to leadership teams.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Provide day-to-day coordination with partner teams and vendors for quality assurance and issue resolution.
- Interface with Engineering, Data Science and business owners for program requirements and scope.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or 7+ years of equivalent experience in large scale web based applications engineering.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.