At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of limited to moderate scope and complexity all the way through developing solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Implements plans to resolve problems.
- Requires the ability to participate in or to run detailed requirement review sessions with technical as well as business users.
- Provides impact analysis for the development platform to identify other systems and areas requiring changes.
- Requires working knowledge of technical environments. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of concepts, practices and procedures.
- Has a complete understanding of complex systems and functions being developed.
- Able to act in a consultative type analytical or technical role to determine system impact across multiple systems and functions.
- Able to identify, resolve and implement system modifications and enhancements that impact complex systems and functions.
- Defines and communicates complex functional requirements and implementations. Acts as the functional subject matter expert on a wide variety of topics.
- Able to review programmer code as needed to determine existing logic across multiple systems.
- Lends guidance and support to the testing effort for requested changes that have been made based on complex systems or functions.
- Production support limited to troubleshooting.
- Develops cost effective, creative solutions to a broad scope of problems.
- Oversees and ensures that solutions are consistent with objectives and goals
- Lead detailed requirements review sessions.
- Provide impact analysis across development platforms and make recommendations for alternative solutions.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Requires working knowledge of technical environments.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of concepts, practices and procedures.
- Errors in judgment or failure to meet objectives would have a serious effect on the organization and it's medium to long range goals.
- Substantial expenditure of resources would be required to rectify errors.
- Limited Supervision.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Validates that requested business objectives have been achieved across all systems impacted.
- Acts as technical project manager as necessary across multiple systems.
- Provides subject matter expertise on technical aspects of the system to Product Planning and potentially the larger RS organization.
- Limited external contact.
- Internal contact primarily with ADP associates including Business Analysis Group and Development Staff. Also direct contact with users as necessary.
- Regularly provides guidance, training and reviews to less experienced analysts.
Education : Bachelor's degree in Math, IT, or equivalent training.
Experience : 4+ years project management experience.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Large-scale analytical experience across a variety of platforms and applications.
- Comprehensive operations and systems knowledge.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.