We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
(Irvine, CA, NY, Atlanta, DC, Boston, Broomfield, CO / Remote)
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) works with Premium Support customers to maintain satisfaction and drive resolution on all Support cases across the Alteryx Platform (Connect, Designer, Server, Promote). The PSA will resolve some Support cases for their customers, will manage the overall Support effort and any escalations for their accounts, and will work with key stakeholders within the account to maintain healthy Support activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver quarterly reviews for Premium Support customers, including details on case categories, resolutions, and guidance toward resources that may address common Support issues. This may include occasional travel to customer site
- Collaborate within Support, Product, Development, Sales and Customer Success to identify customer issues: Act as the primary technical liaison between customers and other Alteryx departments through resolution, usage, and enablement
- Partner with customers and help them optimize and expand their use of Alteryx software through successful Support
- Develop thorough understanding of the customers' Alteryx Platform usage and develop reports that address user issues, trends, etc.
- Provide support on user cases by performing troubleshooting and analysis, and escalating cases as necessary
- Monitor and maintain quality on all cases for their accounts, specifically: ensure all cases are properly documented, that SLAs are met, and that resolution occurs in a timely manner
- Keep customers informed of product roadmaps and provide customer feedback to internal teams as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, or a related quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience working with BI, ETL or analytics required.
- 2+ years of technical customer support experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users, as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management.
- Comfort communicating and presenting at any level of a company: from C-level to Line-of-Business user, from Support Engineer to VP of Engineering.
- Experience with multiple database systems preferred.
- Experience with statistical programming tools such as R, SAS, and SPSS a plus.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI a plus.
- Experience with SQL or similar technology; shell scripts, Perl, or related is a plus.
- Must promote mutual respect, keep the workplace safe and clean and support company safety standards.
- Must comply and adhere to all Alteryx company and department policies and procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 20% required.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Compensation:
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Irvine is $75,200 - $112,800. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
#LI-SJ1Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.Interested? Learn more and apply today at
Please contact HR@alteryx.com if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.