.NET Developer/Tech Lead
Sogeti USA is seeking an experienced Tech Lead with .NET experience. This position is full time with Sogeti working with a large team in the Healthcare Industry. As a tech lead you will help drive an implementation of a new product, help mentor other developers and meet deadlines of the project. Experience with HealthEdge, Trizetto, Health Rules or Facets is preferred, as well as health insurance claims, payor and EDI knowledge.
What You'll Do
- Complete application coding assignments that meet provided technical specifications and end-user requirements
- Participate in the design process that generates application functional and technical specifications
- Document application design specifications and implementation procedures to improve application quality and reuse of code
- Assist in the creation of unit, function and performance test scripts to improve application quality and ensure fulfillment of requirement
- Plan and execute testing and implementation of major systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Health Payor
- Health insurance claims
- EDI files such as:835 &837
- Experience or familiarity with Healthedge, HealthRules, Facets and/or Trizetto
- 5 plus years of .Net development experience in the health care industry preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in application coding and in creating computer applications and/or databases
- Experience with ASP.Net, XML, SQL Server, HTML, C#, CSS, WCF
- Experience with programming;application of job software programs;troubleshooting and resolving database software problems
- Experience with software development, life-cycle and implementation methodologies
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice! The benefits our employees enjoy:
This job has expired.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Bonus Program that pays up to $20,000!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life