Are you an Independently Licensed Behavioral Health Professional? Come join our team and utilize your experience to lead a team of clinical assessors as a Clinical Supervisor in the Central intake Program at BHN!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Central Intake program with the following:
Who are we?
- Oversee day to day operations of BHN's Access Assessment Team.
- Identify areas in need of ongoing improvement and development for the Assessment Team and works with various departments needed to implement these.
- Facilitate staff meetings as required by Access Team and ensures minutes are kept from all staff meetings.
- Conduct regularly scheduled supervision in accordance with BHN policies.
- Document the content of supervisory encounters on the approved BHN Supervisory Note, including all aspects of integrated and clinic-based work of supervisees.
- Support staff with continuous professional development.
- Identify and implement developmental activities needed to remedy staff performance that does not meet expectations.
- Create and maintain a working environment that allows for ongoing open feedback and development with staff.
- Facilitate the ongoing improvement of the functioning of the program.
- Monitor program and staff compliance with the appropriate licensing, regulatory, and accreditation agencies.
- Embrace and support adherence to BHN's mission of integrated, person-centered care, including (but not limited to) collaborative documentation; short-term, solution-focused treatment; utilization management; and Open Access.
- Provide orientation to new staff to all aspects of their clinical work, including (but not limited to) ECR navigation/utilization, primary work-site layout, relevant department contacts (i.e. billing, payroll, medical, etc.), and productivity agreement(s).
- Maintain an overview of clinicians' schedules, caseload and productivity model as established by the Program.
- Provide additional supports and resources for high risk/crisis referrals/assessments and takes appropriate actions to keep clients and others safe.
- Maintain flexibility with current and future workflow structures.
- Utilize cultural competence in dealing with clients with a variety of different cultural backgrounds.
- Utilize working knowledge of community resources and how to help clients access them.
- Maintain professional licensure and completes the required amount of clinical education hours.
- This job is primarily providing levels of care assessments. It is the responsibility of the supervisor to hold Assessment Clinicians to their job expectations
Our mission is to match people with the appropriate services in a timely manner, while treating each individual with respect and dignity. While working in Central Intake, you will gain a wide variety of experience and knowledge in the majority of services offered by our company. You will also have the opportunity to build a career in the mental health/substance use field within BHN. There are always opportunities for advancement within this large non-profit organization. The leadership team is always striving to help employees further their education, expand their knowledge and achieve their goals.Behavioral Health Network
is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Qualifications/RequirementsQualifications/RequirementsWhat are we looking for in an Integration Team Leader?
How do I apply to be a Integration Team Leader?
- Independent licensure is required (Licensed Psychologist, LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT)
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaking preferred.
- Knowledge of mental illness, the interface between mental health and medical conditions and systems, substance abuse, and care management.
- Must have familiarity with Internet, word processing, emails systems and telehealth platforms.
- Professional demeanor and phone skills in communicating with individuals served and other providers.
- Experience working with insurances desired.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of BHN and community resources and how to help individuals served access them.
- Demonstrate cultural humility in working with individuals served with a variety of different cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrate ability to interface effectively with staff, individuals and the public.
- Demonstrate flexibility and cooperative attitude when requested to perform additional duties.
- Ability to convey and respond to oral and written information effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply for Job' below!BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.