Tax Senior Job Title: Tax Senior
Job Location: 100% Remote Position
We are one of the premier mid sized CPA firms in the region serving industries like real estate, construction and technology. We have several full time, 100% Remote opportunities available for Tax Senior (also hiring Tax Managers) to join the team immediately. Work life balance is important to us and we are looking to add to our rapidly growing team.
If this sounds like you, please read on and you are encouraged to apply ASAP!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - 100% Remote
- Fantastic Work/Life Balance including long weekends when not in season!
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 401k Match
- Full Medical, Dental & Vision
- Excellent career growth opportunity
What You Will Be Doing - Review tax returns, extensions, tax planning calculations, for all entity types with a focus on Individual
- Review financial statements and perform accounting and adjusting entries, bank reconciliations, and client books and records
- Prepare and review complex tax planning projections for individual and corporate estimated tax liability
- Manage and monitor client deliverables and due dates
- Prepare or review complex U.S. and state individual income, gift tax, and estate tax returns
- Conduct complex tax research and prepare memorandum outlining findings and conclusions
- Respond to IRS and state agency audits, inquires, and tax notices
- Communicate directly with existing clients, colleagues, management, and IRS representatives regarding various tax matters
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years minimum of relevant public accounting experience
- CPA is highly preferred
- Bachelors Degree or similar in accounting/tax
- Experience with Partnerships, C-corps, S-corps and HNWIs
- Experience in individual tax compliance, planning
- Tax research experience
- Gift, estate, and trust return experience would be a plus
- Forward-thinking and always looking for ways to improve, learn, and grow
What's In It for You We offer competitive compensation, remote from home model and world class benefits & perks.
Please apply to inquire for more information!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
Tax Managers are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at Hunter.Boydston@cybercoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Hunter Boydston
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!