With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
CBIZ & MHM New England (formerly CBIZ Tofias) is part of the 10th largest accounting, tax, and advisory services provider in the nation. Our two New England offices are located in Boston and Providence and have over 240 people, including over 40 Managing Directors. We uniquely combine national resources with local decision-making by experienced, New England-based professionals who are dedicated to strengthening our clients' financial positions. Our specialists, skilled in accounting and auditing, tax, and a range of consulting services, are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. We serveprivateand public companies in more than a dozen industries; sophisticated not-for-profit organizations; and high net worth individuals and family groups.
We are seeking candidates with Private Equity experience who are interested in providing co-sourcing/outsourcing services for global Private Equity Funds. The opportunity will include working with CBIZ team members and client personnel virtually or at the client location when the conditions are safe. Team members are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an In-House tax function including assisting with transactional matters, managing multiple internal and external professional resources, as well as federal, state and foreign compliance and various special projects. We offer an opportunity to work on rewarding, high profile clients with exposure to interesting technical matters using a team approach that allows for great work life balance in a friendly, supportive environment. Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Serve as client's trusted advisor, demonstrates knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts; proactively communicate solution options to client and team
- Able and willing to work virtually with client personnel and when safe at client location, as required
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables (such as financial statements, tax returns, work papers, etc.); complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the final engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on time delivery and on budget
- Demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling all client responsibilities, including knowledge of trends, industries, alternatives, etc.
- Understand the client's organization, procedures and internal policies
- Responsible for new client development in partnership with upper management; participate in client meetings, presentations and proposal development and meet individual cross serve
- Manage and retain multiple client relationships, engagements and special projects
- Develop overall engagement budget
- Responsible for billing and realization on assigned clients
- Supervise, train and mentor staff; listen and communicate effectively
- Foster a team environment; demonstrates support of management and decisions and build a positive culture
- Participate in practice development activities that lead to the generation of new business and the opportunities for cross-serves
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- 3 years supervisory experience preferred
- CPA candidates preferred
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.