Tax Manager for Top Firm in Boulder If you are a Tax Manager and want to work for a top firm in Boulder, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Our advisory focused firm is seeking a proactive and strategic CPA to partner with. We have has re-imagined the way we service our clients by leading the relationship with Advisory Services. The tax return is the end result of strategic planning. We have moved from the traditional historian role to a substantive CPA-client partnership. We leverage tools that allow our tax managers to focus on engaging and rewarding tasks, rather than getting lost in the monotony of routine tasks like data entry. This allows our CPAs to utilize their talents appropriately by nurturing client relationships through educating and implementing tax efficient business strategies.
What You Will Be Doing - Proactively interact with clients and members of the client service team to prepare financial reports, analytical reports, and tax returns
- Perform accounting and bookkeeping services for clients Develop your advisory and maintenance knowledge, skills, and abilities for continued growth and responsibility opportunities
- Be more than just the "Tax Person"
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor of Science in Accounting required Master of Science in Accounting or Taxation desired
- Active CPA license
- Demonstrate leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set and work with goals, objectives, and deadlines
- Be able to maintain objectivity and integrity in all aspects of the role and relationships with clients and team members.
- Be of strong moral and ethical character.
- CCH Axcess experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of all QuickBooks platforms.
- Understand the core taxes many businesses and individuals are exposed to, and how to communicate with the government entities that administer the compliance and enforcement of those taxes.
What's In It for You - Base $80-$150k
- Flexible hours outside of busy seasons
- Hybrid/Remote work available
- Family first, work second.
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Tax Manager for Top Firm in Boulder with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our