Tax Manager If you are a Tax Manager with experience, please read on!
We are one of the top 100 tax, assurance, and advisory firms in the nation. We provide expert accounting, healthcare consulting, and advisory services across several industries. With approximately 300 employees throughout Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, our professionals are entrusted by individuals and leading organizations to deliver effective accounting and financial solutions with diligence, vision, and responsiveness.
What You Will Be Doing Tax Managers are responsible for the management of all phases of tax compliance for assigned clients, and other client engagements for companies in a variety of industries. Managers participate in firm administration and management, including practice development, staff, and senior management, and other areas as assigned.
What You Need for this Position - Generally, five or more years of experience in taxation with a public accounting firm
- Masters or other form of 150 college credit hours with requisite accounting related courses (Bachelor's degrees may be considered in some situations)
- CPA certificate preferred but not required
- Experience with private client services, individual and trust returns, gift, and estate tax returns
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary DOE ($130k+)
- Fully Remote
- A flexible paid time off program, 5 sick days, 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
So, if you are a Tax Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!