Tableau ArchitectBCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Tableau Architect in Irving, TX We place consultants for end clients all over USA. Job Title: Tableau ArchitectLocation: Irving, TXExpected Duration: 12 Months Qualifications:
* Overall at least 12+ years of experience with 6 years in BI architecture , Reporting , data management and data modelling, with a broad range of enterprise wide implementation across data platforms.
* Strong 5+ years of experience in DB, Warehousing , building ETL applications , big data ecosystem Hadoop, Spark and Hive
* Strong 5+ years of experience in Tableau Desktop 2019, 2020, 2021 or above, Good knowledge in designing dashboards with use of visualizations.
* Experience with tableau tabcmd utility, tableau prep
* Knowledge of Python will be a strong plus
* Strong in UNIX Shell/Perl Scripting.
* Proficiency in data modeling and design principles for enterprise data, including SQL development and data warehouse management. Proficiency in data modelling tools
* Solid understanding of BI reporting tools.
* Ability to implement common data management and reporting technologies, as well as the basics of columnar and NoSQL databases, data visualization, unstructured data, and predictive analytics.
* Knowledge of programming languages such as Python or Java is a plus.
* Able to think Innovatively to devise solutions that address the gap between business needs and technological constraints.
* Excellent communication skills to effectively translate sophisticated concepts into easily understandable language is required.
* Experience in leading sophisticated projects and working with business partners is an advantage.
* Risk Management , Banking and Financial experience is preferred.
* Highly motivated team player, excellent in written and verbal communication.
* Interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization and across different geographic locations.
* Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and to interface with internal and external resources to define requirements.
* Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, and the ability to engage resources outside of their direct control to achieve objectives.
* Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment.
* Strong relationship building capabilities
* Able to communicate effectively with the senior stakeholders
* Leadership and Team building
* Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
* Risk Management qualification ideal but not required
* Industry standard certifications such as data management or data modeling tools will be an advantage.
About BCforward:BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com www.facebook.com/bcforward"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 204075 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Posted 2 minutes ago
San Jose, California
Posted 2 minutes ago
Posted 1 minute ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our