Location: Kirkland, WA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Systems Analyst
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION: The primary focus of the Systems Analyst will be to define, develop, deliver and support GMP e-systems, primary emphasis on the Quality Control system LabWare LIMS, used in the Jump manufacturing plant .
• Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree in a technology or relevant scientific discipline required
• 3+ years of experience in IT and/or QC at life sciences (biopharmaceutical preferred) organizations supporting plant-based GMP applications.
• Proven expertise implementing and supporting quality control applications such as laboratory information system (LIMS).
• Strong understanding of laboratory business processes as well as software development lifecycle.
• Experience developing in LabWare LIMS basic desired.
• Experience developing queries and reports using T-SQL desired.
• Experience developing reports using Crystal Reports desired.
• Experience involving systems integration.
• Excellent critical thinking, trouble shooting, and collaborative, written and verbal communication skills are required, as is attention to detail and the ability to work within a multi-tasking environment.
• Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment..