Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as an SWD Operators in Pecos, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Looking for local candidates only as we are not paying per diem or providing lodging.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Cleans out SWD filter baskets on pumps and offload locations
- Tracks pump pressures
- Monitors and accounts for skim oil volumes removed from salt water disposal wells
- Monitors water levels at SWD sites to ensure tanks are operating within appropriate parameters
- Inspects equipment and facility operating functions and schedules equipment maintenance
- Prepares and keeps accurate records on maintenance and repairs
- Prepares monthly reports to track piped, trucked and injected water volumes at company operated facilities
- Ensures facilities are clean and environmentally safe
- Complies with all regulatory, environmental and safety rules and standards, as well as company policies
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills / Qualifications
- 1 + years of experience.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.