Posted in Medical and Nursing
*Cardiolovascular Surgical Tech needed for Open Heart program
* Performs assessment of supplies and equipment for procedures as required by surgeon s
* Demonstrates appropriate skill and knowledge to set up an operating room with proper
equipment and instrumentation for a specific procedure.
* Notifies the circulator of any equipment or supplies that may be missing or in need of
* Practices cost containment by opening only minimal supplies necessary for procedure.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Graduation from surgical technician program required.
* BLS is required
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our