Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The Supplier Quality Specialist evaluates supplier competencies, tooling, equipment, facilities and processes. He will highlight supplier weaknesses and then identify, evaluate and implement recommendations to improve supplier systems, products and processes. Candidate will manage directly a defined panel of Suppliers. Candidate is expected to have deep knowledge in industrial design/production processes, solid experience in using industrial quality tools APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), international standards, international Agency standards (ISO).
This position can be based in New Holland, PA; Burr Ridge, IL or Racine, WI and relocation assistance is available.
- Support the global product development process for new products and ensure that suppliers meet CNH requirements. Acting with Purchasing and platform about sourcing strategies and their implementation process definition, particularly on initial assessment (PSA Potential Supplier Assessment) and ensure that suppliers meet CNH Industrial requirements for APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning) and Part Approval Process.
- Support current product quality management activities.
- Assure proper non-conformity containment tools application as CSL1/2/3 (Containment Shipping Level) and irreversible corrective actions to achieve stable supplier conformity.
- Grant extensive and deep usage of problem solving techniques at suppliers (8D, Ishikawa, pareto diagram etc.).
- Verify capability studies to assure process stability and accuracy (e.g. Cp, CPk).
- Perform at supplier Process Audit (PA) and PPAP (Production Part Approval Process).
- Support suppliers and engineering/quality team in developing technical solutions to fix quality/product issues in field and/or during development process
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree OR Associates degree with and additional 2 years of work experience in the quality field
5+ years experience in production process development and/or Design Engineering and/or Manufacturing Engineering and/or Product validation and/or Manufacturing Quality
The preferred candidate will have:
- Knowledge on painting processes and related equipment looking at various substrates/surfaces (plastics and metal). Methodology and metrics of measurement and control of the main paint characteristics of the coating. Preferred experience in automotive/truck industry.
- Painting surfaces preparation by automatic or manual application hence finishing.
- General knowledge of key industrial manufacturing processes
- Leadership and consolidated experience in managing technical topics
- Capability to detect early stage of development design issues impacting to process industrialization.
Nice to have good knowledge thermosetting/thermoforming molding processes.
- Solid knowledge of related quality tools (APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), PA/PSA, (Process audit/ Potential Supplier Assessment), PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), etc.), international standards, international Agency standards (ISO)
Problem solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, pareto diagram etc.).
- Self-motivated, determined and proactive, result driven
- Sense of initiative
- Availability to travel
- Ability to learn and to work under pressure
- Autonomous work organization
- Good communication capabilities
- Good leadership skills
- Flexibility and team-working oriented
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.