Newark, an Avnet company, is a global high-service distributor of technology products, services and solutions for electronic system design, maintenance and repair.
Develops marketing, merchandising and creative solutions and affiliated programs to promote the organization's products and services through the Internet or other digital channels to increase exposure to and business from the target audience.
Job Level Specifications:
- Supports the execution of online promotional campaigns and supports internal partners with supplier campaigns
- May create content for landing pages and eSpot requests including product consistency, spelling, pricing, promotional or launch parameters, translations, etc.
- Supports regional marketing in driving aspects to attract and convert new customers, gain user adoption, and increase on-line sales.
- Tracks, collects, analyzes and reports data, identifies trends and insights and evaluates results to achieve maximum Return On Investment (ROI) for on-site campaigns.
- Performs testing on landing pages, segmented promotional set-ups, specific channel promotion set-ups and other systems related functionality.
- May be responsible for social media marketing and online community management
- Liaise with external marketing agencies in support of business projects.
- Performs other marketing activities to meet business objectives and revenue goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Acquired and applies working knowledge of the organization, job, practices and procedures to be proficient in all aspects of job.
- Performs functions semi-routine in nature and recognizes the need for occasional alternative solutions.
- Work is performed independently, with minimal supervision. Able to establish priorities and manage time to complete work.
- Collaboration with other departments or teams may be required to perform role. May frequently respond to requests from others, internally or externally.
- Impact of decisions may affect the department. Errors may result in loss of time, resources and/or customer satisfaction.
Education and Certification(s):
- Typically requires a minimum of two years of related experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Human Resources Service Center at (888) 994-7669.
This job has expired.