Now Hiring for Warehouse Supervisor
- Salary range $60k- $75k DOE
- 2nd shift 2:30PM-12:00AM
- Excellent Benefits Programs to include Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k Retirement Savings with a company match
- Advancement Opportunities
Bring your leadership skills and join Team Toro, supporting employees who then support customers!
The Parts Distribution Center Supervisor plans, organizes, coordinates, and supervises the day-to-day activities of the hourly employees in the shipping/receiving, inspection and inventory departments. They will oversee all aspects of outbound shipments to customers that occur, including UPS and LTL shipments. Drive inventory reconciliation, cycle counting, and inventory reporting functions. Our Production Supervisors work with internal management utilizing lean principles to continuously improve day to day operations within our distribution center.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise, coordinate, and train activities and procedures of hourly staff.
- Work closely with common inbound carriers to resolve issues and assure quality of performance.
- Ensure outbound shipments are prepared and shipped on time and accurately.
- Maintain an orderly receiving dock to allow for safe operations and to meet stock put-away objectives.
- Assist in processing hazardous shipping documents. Must obtain and remain current with Hazardous Shippers Certification.
- Work directly with Parts Inventory Control to ensure inbound prioritization requests are met.
- Interface with team members daily and acts as the first line of command in resolving problems, coaching, and counseling, maintaining efficient, orderly workflow and a safe working environment.
- Assess efficiency of labor, set up, processes, etc., in a continued effort to identify and communicate cost reduction opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.