A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
In this role you will execute the daily production schedule in accordance with Safety, Quality and Customer Service goals and objectives. This will be a night shift role working 5:30pm to 6am.
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for production.
- Help your team achieve challenging goals to constantly increase overall performance, not least through clear, result-oriented feedback.
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies, and procedures; participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Monitor and control supplies and equipment.
- Encourage and support the personal development of and decision-making by the staff under your responsibility.
- Comply with all company Personnel and Safety practices and provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Follow written work instructions established in SOP's and other written work instructions.
- Comply with applicable established cGMP, FDA, OSHA, EPA, and Quality System regulations
- Follow ergonomic limits set by management per health and safety requirements, including don required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+years Supervisory Experience in an Office or Manufacturing setting
What we offer:
- Bachelor of Science degree in technical or science related discipline
- 1+ years' experience with cGMP's, the ISO-quality system and department SOP's
- Good verbal and written communication skills including the ability create clear, concise written reports and accurately complete batch records
- Experience with writing and/or editing Standard Operating Procedures
- Strong Reading, Writing, Mathematical and Mechanical Aptitude
- Willingness to help your team realize the opportunities to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures in a global context.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 219991
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time